ABOUT AFRICA HOSPITALS EXPO
Welcome to Eastern Africa's Biggest Showcase of Hospitals, Wellness & HEALTH-TECH SOLUTIONS PROVIDERS
The healthcare and wellness sector in Africa is on a fast changing and strong growth path, as new investments from the private sector rise significantly to supplement investments by governments to meet evolving consumer demand personalised nutrition, health and wellness services.
The Africa Hospitals Expo will welcome in Nairobi, Kenya more than 7,000 visitors to three days of learning, discovery and networking with leading hospitals, wellness and care services from Kenya and the World.
Five key features make this event an important one in Kenya and in the region:
- The Africa Health Summit – the high-level conference on the present and future opportunities in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry in Africa;
- The Nutrition, Health & Wellness Talks featuring leading consultants and knowledge leaders from Africa’s healthcare systems as they discuss and share the latest in personal nutrition, health and wellness challenges in Africa;
- The Exhibition Hall that features leading specialty hospitals, multi-specialty hospital chains, wellness and care centres and other providers of healthcare services from Kenya, Africa and globally;
- The Exhibition Hall featuring suppliers of leading providers of physical and digital healthcare services; plus suppliers of the latest medical devices, supply chain solutions, financial services, pharmaceutical products, medical lab and diagnostics services and digital technologies that will drive the next journey of the healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry in Africa.
- The Africa Health Awards – the pan-African initiative to celebrate the impactful businesses and people in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry in Africa